Conferences, meetings, workshops, research visits, etc., since 2009 by Erik Koelink
- July 2018: lectures at Summer School OPSFA, Sousse, Tunisia.
- June 2018: Quantum homogeneous spaces, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- September 2017: speaker conference
Integrable systems, symmetries, and orthogonal polynomials,
Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas, Madrid, Spain
- July 2017: member Scientific Committee OPSFA14, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK.
- May/June 2017: 3-week research visit to Universidad Nacional de Córdoba as `profesor visitado',
Argentina (host: Pablo Román), colloquium lecture.
- May 2017: speaker workshop Quantum groups, special functions and integrable systems,
Laboratoire de Mathématiques et Physique Théorique (LMPT),
Université de Tours, France
- March 2017: 1 week research visit to University of Kent (Canterbury, UK), general colloquium
lecture (host: Ana Loureiro)
- January 2017: 2 week Research in Pairs stay at MFO (Oberwolfach), Germany, with Pablo Román, Maarten van Pruijssen.
- August 2016: plenary lecture at Dunkl Operators, Special Functions and Harmonic Analysis,
- July 2016: lectures at OPSFA-S6: Summer School, University of Maryland, USA.
(lecture notes available at
- April 2016: general mathematics colloquium Universiteit van Amsterdam
- March 2016: member Scientific Committee for BeNeLuxMC2016, joint meeting of Belgian, Dutch, Luxembourg mathematical societies, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- January 2016: member Organising Committee for AMS Special Session on Special Functions and q-Series, Joint Mathematics Meetings (AMS-MAA), Seattle, USA.
- October 2015: lectures on Quantum Groups at GQT-school, the Netherlands.
- August 2015: Invited Speaker The Real World is Complex, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- July 2015: member of
Advisory Committee for International Symposia on Quantum
Theory and Symmetries, Yerevan, Armenia.
- June 2015: Invited speaker at
special session on Orthogonal Polynomials and Integrable Systems at AMS-EMS-SPM International meeting, Porto, Portugal.
- June 2015: Speaker at mini-session Orthogonal Polynomials at OPSFA13,
SIAM-NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
- May 2015: Scientific committee and invited speaker International Conference on Orthogonal
Polynomials and q-Series, University of Central Florida, Orlando FL, USA.
February 2015: Oberwolfach Mini-Workshop Coideal Subalgebras of Quantum Groups, Germany.
- October 2014: Invited speaker International Conference on Orthogonal Polynomials,
Integrable Systems and Their Applications, Shanghai, China (cancelled).
- September 2014: Seminar Operator Algebras, University of Glasgow, UK.
- August 2014: Invited speaker Integrability and Exact Solvability as Avatars of Symmetry, Montreal, Canada.
- July 2014: Invited speaker for a special session Special Functions, Orthogonal Polynomials and Applications of First Joint International Meeting
RSME-SCM-SEMA-SIMAI-UMI, Bilbao, Spain.
July 2014: Organising committee 30th International Colloquium on Group Theoretical
Methods in Physics (Group30), Ghent University, Belgium.
- June 2014: Invited speaker V Jaen Conference on Approximation Theory, Ubeda, Spain.
- May 2014: Colloquium lecture, Universiteit Groningen, the Netherlands.
- April 2014: invited lecture in parallel session of NMC2014 (Dutch Mathematical Conference), Delft, the Netherlands.
- January 2014: Colloquium lecture, Universität Paderborn, Germany.
- December 2013: Colloquium lecture, Université Cergy-Pontoise, France.
- December 2013: Seminar lecture, LPTHE, Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris,
- November 2013: Séminaire d'algèbres des opérateurs, Paris 7 Diderot, France.
- November-December 2013: 2 months research visit to Université Cergy-Pontoise,
France. (host: Kenny De Commer)
- October 2013: Seminar lecture, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago,
- October 2013: 3-week research visit to Universidad Nacional de Córdoba,
Argentina (host: Pablo Román), Colloquium lecture.
August 2013: research visit to City University Hong Kong, Colloquium lecture.
- July 2013: Organising committee Lorentz Center workshop Elliptic integrable systems and hypergeometric functions, Leiden, the Netherlands
- May 2013: Invited speaker International Conference on Approximation Theory and Applications, City University Hong Kong.
- April 2013: Colloquium lecture, Universität zu Köln, Germany.
- April 2013: Organising Committee NMC2013 (Dutch Mathematical Conference), Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- March 2013: Scientific committee
12-th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications, Sousse, Tunisia.
- February 2013: Invited speaker workshop Special Functions and Applications
Establishing Mathematics Research Institute, Riyadh, Saudi-Arabia.
- August 2012: Research visit to City University Hong Kong, Colloquium lecture.
- July 2012: Invited speaker III Jaen Conference on Approximation Theory,
Ubeda, Jaen, Spain (cancelled due to illness).
- April 2012: Colloquium lecture Ghent University, Belgium.
- March 2012: Noncommutative Geometry Seminar, IMPAN, Warsaw, Poland.
- November 2011: Invited speaker Workshop Autour des groupes quantiques,
Université Cergy-Pontoise, France.
- November 2011: research visit to City University Hong Kong, Colloquium lecture.
- September 2011: Invited speaker Operator Algebras and Quantum Groups,
IMPAN, Warsaw, Poland.
- August 2011: participant OPSFA2011, lecture in parallel session.
- May 2011: Invited speaker International Conference on Asymptotics and Special Functions,
City University Hong Kong.
- May 2011: Contributed talk The Fourth International Conference on Computational Harmonic Analysis, City University Hong Kong.
- April 2011: Colloquium lecture University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Italy.
- November 2010: Invited lecture Analysis, Geometry and Group Representations for Homogeneous Spaces, Lorentz Center, Leiden, the Netherlands.
- August 2010: Research visit to City University Hong Kong, Colloquium lecture.
- May 2010: Colloquium lecture Westfälische Wilhelms Universität-Münster, Germany.
- February 2010: 20-hour course Quantum Groups and Special Functions,
Université de Bizerte, Tunisia.
- August 2009: Invited speaker Workshop on Orthogonal Polynomials, Hankel and Jacobi Matrices, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- July 2009: International Scientific Committee for 10th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications, Leuven, Belgium.
- June 2009: Invited speaker
Discrete Systems and Special Functions,
Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK.
- May 2009: Colloquium lecture, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands.