CV Peter Hochs
- Assistant Professor in mathematics at the Radboud University in Nijmegen (since August 2020).
- Senior Lecturer in pure mathematics at the University of Adelaide (January 2019 - July 2020).
- Lecturer in pure mathematics at the University of Adelaide (July 2013 - December 2018).
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellow
at the University of
Adelaide (March 2013 - August 2015, interrupted August - December 2013)
and the Radboud University (September 2015 - August 2016). Host in
Adelaide: prof. dr. Mathai Varghese; host in Nijmegen: prof. dr.
- Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellow
at the Leibniz
University Hannover, Germany (May 2012 - February 2013). Hosts:
prof. dr. Elmar Schrohe and prof. dr. Bernhard Krötz.
- Research Geophysicist at Shell (June 2009 - January 2012).
- Researcher in industrial safety, at the Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research TNO (September 2007 - April 2009).
- Junior Researcher at the Radboud University (September 2004 -
July 2007). Second phase of Ph.D. research. Advisors: prof. dr.
Klaas Landsman and prof. dr. Gert Heckman.
- Ph.D. student at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
(April 2003 - August 2004). First phase of Ph.D. research. Advisors:
prof. dr. Klaas Landsman and prof. dr. Eric Opdam.
- Ph.D. in mathematics at the Radboud University (February
2008). Advisors: prof. dr. Klaas Landsman and prof. dr. Gert
Heckman. Thesis: `Quantisation commutes with reduction for
cocompact Hamiltonian group actions'.
- M.Sc. in physics at Utrecht University, the Netherlands (December 2003).
- M.Sc. in mathematics at Utrecht University (March 2003). Thesis
advisor: prof. dr. Erik van den Ban. Thesis: `A Lefschetz
fixed point theorem and the Weyl character formula'.
- Discovery Project, Australian Research Council, 2020, AUD 507.438.
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship, European Union, 2012, EUR 274.504.
- Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2011, EUR 60.800 + expenses.
- Matthias Fresacher (M.Phil.) supervised jointly with Mathai Varghese.
- Nick McLean (M.Phil.) supervised jointly with Michael Murray.