Local Langlands seminar — Fall 2014
- Johan Commelin and Milan Lopuhaä
- Hilbertruimte (HG03.085).
- 0830–1030, Thursday (week 37 through week 50)
We will study the local Langlands correspondence. Our main focus will be the proof in the case of GL2, but we also want to use this as a stepping stone for an outlook to more general cases (local Langlands for GLn, global Langlands).
To conclude this seminar, we are organising a microsymposium on local Langlands.
A rough outline of the schedule can be found in this PDF.
- 18 Sep 2014
- Milan Lopuhaä — Smooth representations.
- 25 Sep 2014
- Peter Badea — Hecke algebras and linear groups over finite fields.
- 2 Oct 2014
- Ben Moonen — Linear groups over local fields and the mirabolic group.
- 9 Oct 2014
- Julius Witte — A first step towards a classification of the irreducible smooth representations of GL2.
- 16 Oct 2014
- Maarten Solleveld — Classification of cuspidal representations I.
- 23 Oct 2014
- Maarten Solleveld — Classification of cuspidal representations II.
- 30 Oct 2014
- Gert Heckman — Tame cuspidals.
- 13 Nov 2014
- Johan Commelin — Functional equation for GL2 and cuspidal local constants.
- 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Badea — Functional equation for non-cuspidal representations.
- 4 Dec 2014
- Julius Witte — Weil groups, L-functions and epsilon factors.
- 11 Dec 2014
- Johan Commelin — Weil–Deligne representations.
- 18 Dec 2014
- Milan Lopuhaä — Local Langlands for GL2.
- 27 Jan 2015
- To conclude this seminar, we are organising a microsymposium on local Langlands.
Our main source will be "The Local Langlands Conjecture for GL(2)" by Bushnell and Henniart.
- Peter Badea
- Johan Commelin
- Gert Heckman
- Milan Lopuhaä
- Ben Moonen
- Maarten Solleveld
- Julius Witte
If you would like to participate in this seminar, please send me an email. (My email address is on my homepage.)