- Bruno Eijsvoogel (joint PhD-supervision with Walter Van Assche (KULeuven)), planned for 2022.
- Liu Jie, planned for 2021.
- Henrique Teixeira Tyrrell Tavares, planned for 2019 (postponed).
- Noud Aldenhoven, Matrix valued orthogonal polynomials and quantum groups (January 2016; supervised jointly with Pablo Román (copromotor)).
- Maarten van Pruijssen, Matrix valued orthogonal polynomials related to compact Gel'fand pairs of rank one (December 2012; supervised jointly with Gert Heckman (promotor), Pablo Román (copromotor)).
- Martijn Caspers, Non-commutative integration
locally compact quantum groups:
Fourier theory - Gelfand pairs - Non-commutative Lp-spaces (June 2012).
- Yvette van Norden, Dynamical quantum groups: duality and special functions
- Wolter Groenevelt, Tensor product representations and special functions (June 2004).
Long term visitors
- Nabiha Ben Abdallah (September-October 2019)
- Lucía Morey (April-September 2019)
- Pablo Román (1 month, summer 2019)
- Min Ku (March-June 2016)
- Pablo Román (June 2015-June 2016)
- Ana Martínez de los Ríos (May-September 2013)
- Pablo Román (December 2012-January 2013)
- Kerstin Jordaan (1 month summer 2012)
- Ana Martínez de los Ríos (spring semester 2012)
- Kenny De Commer (February-April 2012)
- Johan Kustermans (2000/2001)
- Hjalmar Rosengren (1999/2000)